Saturday 30 June 2012

Miranda Kerr Stylish Candids & Skin Care Secrets


Sometimes it seems we have too many Miranda Kerr candids but she always wears such fab outfits it would seem wrong not to include them.

Following up her past two great off-duty looks, here Miranda donned crisp white high-waited Stella McCartney trews with a red-and-white print top along with black leather Celine bag. 

Miranda recently updated her Facebook page saying: “My goal is to help people have beautiful skin. Beautiful skin, as in good health, doesn’t happen by accident. I just did a blog post on the KORA Organics site as people ask me all the time what I do with my skin.”

Miranda wrote: "I use the Luxurious Rosehip Oil (full of essential fatty acids that normalise the oil production in all skin) of an evening after my toner/mist and before my moisturiser. I also exfoliate 2 to 3 times a week, I mask 2 to 3 times a week and recommend you leave the mask on each time you use it for as long as possible (I sleep in mine!!) and I use the Recovery Eye Gel Cream morning and night before applying my moisturiser."

Pics from Zimbio and PacificCoastNews.com

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...