Saturday 29 May 2010

Megan Fox does Allure June 2010

Looking gorgeous and glam in the June issue of Allure is Megan Fox - she's been keeping a low profile lately but Megan's sure to be big news again in the coming months with new movie Jonah Hex about to be released.

Here are a few more pics, and some interview excerpts from the mag -

On plastic surgery - “I would encourage anyone to first speak with a therapist, to try and figure out where this want comes from, because a lot of times it’s not related to your teeth or your nose or your chin — the surgery is not going to alleviate that insecurity for you. If, then, you feel, This is something that I want to do, then do it. It’s amazing that we have the technology to do the stuff that we do.”

On avoiding industry events - “Everyone blows sunshine up everyone else’s ass. I hate receiving compliments; I hate being told I’m talented or people think I’m going to be a movie star. I always feel that it’s forced and fake.”

Check out more and some Megan beauty tips at allure.com.

Pics from Allure via millionlooks.com

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...